Police Arrest Man in Connection with 14 Break and Enter Incidents in Brampton
Police have arrested a man who they allege could be responsible for 14 break and enter incidents involving various businesses within the City of Brampton.
Peel police report that between July 13 and Sept. 20, 2017, over a dozen separate businesses were broken into throughout the city. Investigators commenced an investigation into the break-ins and identified and arrested a suspect.
On Sept. 20, police arrested 29-year-old Brampton man Cory Hemstead. He has been charged with seven counts of break, enter and theft, seven counts of break and enter with intent, possession of stolen property, theft over $5,000 and breach of probation.
He was held for a bail hearing and will appear in court today.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Two Men Arrested in Connection with Break and Enter in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Theft and Break and Enter
- Police Arrest Brampton Teen in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins
- Break and Enter Suspect Nabbed in Brampton