Police Arrest Three Men for Drug Trafficking in Brampton Bar
Three men were recently arrested at a Brampton bar in connection with drug trafficking offenses.
Peel police recently reported that investigators from the Major Drugs & Vice Bureau arrested the three males at All Stars Classic Bar and Grill as a result of "several community complaints."
After the complaints were lodged, police launched an investigation into illegal activity at the aforementioned bar (located at 14 Lisa Street) in September. The bar is located in a plaza surrounded by residential buildings and has, according to police, been a hotbed for troublesome activity. In fact, police were called to investigate a homicide at the location as recently as May.
On Thursday, Dec. 15, investigators, assisted by the Street Crime Gang Unit, executed a search warrant at the bar.
31-year old Brampton man Matthew Franklin, was charged with eight counts of trafficking in cocaine, two counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking and proceeds of crime. Jordan Ayee, a 33-year-old male from Brampton, was also arrested and charged with trafficking in cocaine and two counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking. A third man, 33-year-old Brampton man Issac Handsor, was charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking and proceeds of crime.
All three males were held for a Bail Hearing.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Major Drugs & Vice Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3515. Anyone with information in relation to the homicide that occurred in May, 2016, is asked to contact investigators at the Homicide & Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Brampton Man Charged in Drug Trafficking Case
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Brampton Residents Charged in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Two men arrested for trafficking; fentanyl, meth, cocaine seized: Halton police
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Drug Trafficking