Police Arrest Two Men in Relation to Brampton Shooting
Police recently arrested two men in relation to a shooting incident.
On Thursday, Nov. 17 at approximately 4:30 p.m., a 49-year-old Brampton man was shot in the Morton Way and Talon Gate area.
On Friday, Nov. 18, police arrested 21-year-old Tesean Alvarez and 18-year-old Voshaun Grant. Both men are from Brampton and they've been charged with a number of firearm offences and attempted murder.
During the course of the investigation, a loaded firearm along with ammunition was recovered.
Investigators want to remind the public that this was an isolated incident and there is no concern for public safety.
Investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigations Bureau are asking anyone with any information to call them at (905) 453-2121, Ext. 2233. Anonymous information may also be submitted to Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca. Information leading to the identification of any of the suspects may qualify for a cash reward.
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- UPDATE: Two Men Arrested After Shooting in Brampton
- Arrest made and firearm seized in attempted murder investigation
- Peel Police Asking For Help in Relation to Brampton Shooting Investigation
- Brampton man arrested in relation to shooting in May
- Brampton Man Arrested Following Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences