Police Arrest Young Offender in Connection with Murder of Brampton Teen
Peel police recently announced that officers have made an arrest in the region's fifth homicide of 2017.
On Thursday April 27 at 3:25 p.m., police responded to a shooting at a business establishment in the Hurontario Street and King Street area.
Prior to the shooting, the victim became involved in an altercation with the suspects and was shot. The victim, 19-year-old Brampton man Kamar McIntosh, succumbed to his injuries and the suspects fled the scene.
On Wednesday May 3, a 17 year-old male young offender from Mississauga was charged with first degree murder.
He is being held and will appear in court on Thursday May 4, 2017 for a remand hearing.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise
- Police Searching for Suspects Accused of Murdering Brampton Teen
- Suspects Fled As Police Investigate Peel's Fourth Murder Of The Year
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Teen Shot in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Brampton Shooting
- Brampton Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Murder Investigation