Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Due to Fight in Brampton
Police are asking residents to avoid a busy area due to a fight in Brampton.
Peel police say officers and a K9 unit are in the Queen and Kennedy area responding to reports of two males fighting.
Police say one male has been taken to a local hospital.
There are no reports on the severity of any injuries at this time.
A call regarding the incident came in at 4:52 p.m.
Police are reminding residents to avoid the area for now.
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area While Emergency Crews Fight Fire in Brampton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Crash in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton