Police Attempting to Locate Woman in Brampton
Police request the public’s help in finding a missing person.
Annick Potvin, 43, was last seen Sunday morning (October 21) around 9:30 a.m. in the area of Queen Street and Chinguacousy.
Potvin is described as a white woman, 5’8, with a thin build, light complexion, brown eyes, and long straight black hair.
She was reportedly wearing a bright purple wind breaker jacket, a long green or grey sweater, black pants, open toe wedge shoes, and carrying a large navy travel bag.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE (Oct. 22): According to police, Potvin has been located in good health. Peel Regional Police would like to thank the members of the community and the media for their assistance.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car