Police Car and Taxi Collision Sends One to Hospital in Brampton
A collision between a police cruiser and a taxi has sent one person to hospital in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that the crash occurred in the Bovaird Dr. and Bramalea Rd. area.
One person has been transported to hospital with minor injuries.
Expect delays in area.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- TRAFFIC: One Person Taken to Hospital After Collision in Brampton
- Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
- Person Rushed To Hospital After Late Night Collision In Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Drivers Transported to Hospital After Collision in Brampton