Police Concerned for Brampton Man Missing for Over a Month
Police are concerned for the safety of a Brampton man who hasn't been seen in over a month.
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating 34-year-old Abhijeet Singh, a man who was was last seen on Friday, Sept. 8 at his Brampton home.
Singh is described as a South Asian male with a medium complexion. He is 5’10” tall, 160 lbs. and has a medium build.
When he was last seen, he had short black hair and a well trimmed black beard and moustache. He has the word GORU tattooed on his right forearm.
Police and family are concerned for Singh's well-being, as he hasn't spoken to family members in quite some time.
Anyone with information on Singh's whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Police Concerned For Brampton Teen Who Has Been Missing For Over a Month
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Concerned About Missing 22-Year-Old Brampton Woman
- Police Concerned About Man Last Seen in Brampton in October
- Police Concerned For Missing Brampton Man Who Needs Medication