Police Concerned for Brampton Man Missing for Over a Month
Police are concerned for the safety of a Brampton man who hasn't been seen in over a month.
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating 34-year-old Abhijeet Singh, a man who was was last seen on Friday, Sept. 8 at his Brampton home.
Singh is described as a South Asian male with a medium complexion. He is 5’10” tall, 160 lbs. and has a medium build.
When he was last seen, he had short black hair and a well trimmed black beard and moustache. He has the word GORU tattooed on his right forearm.
Police and family are concerned for Singh's well-being, as he hasn't spoken to family members in quite some time.
Anyone with information on Singh's whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Police and Family Concerned for Missing 20-Year-Old Brampton Man
- Police Concerned For Brampton Teen Who Has Been Missing For Over a Month
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Concerned About Missing 22-Year-Old Brampton Woman
- Police Concerned For Missing Brampton Man Who Needs Medication