Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a 25-year-old Brampton man who went missing last night.
Peel police say Christopher Mack was last seen on Wednesday, Dec. 27 at approximately 7:00 p.m. in the Wilkinson Road and Tomken Road area.
Mack is described as an Indigenous male who is 6'2" feet tall and 240 pounds, Police say he has a shaved head and is believed to be wearing a dark brown hooded sweater, light beige pants and running shoes.
Family and police are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on Mack's whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATED: Police say he has been found in good health as of 8:05 p.m. on Dec. 28.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy
- Police Concerned For Brampton Teen Who Has Been Missing For Over a Month
- Police Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman