Police Concerned For Missing Brampton Man Who Needs Medication
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 53-year-old man who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police say Paul McIntyre was last seen on Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018 in the West Drive and Clark Blvd. area.
Police say McIntyre is described as a white male who is 5'8" and 195 lbs. He has a medium build and medium length brown hair, with a prominent bald spot at the back.
Police say McIntyre was last seen wearing khaki pants, an orange t-shirt with the word 'Defend' on the front, black shoes and a black gym bag.
Police say he moves slowly and shuffles when he walks.
Family and police are concerned for McIntyre's well-being.
Police say he requires daily medication for a medical condition.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Paul McIntyre is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATE: Police say McIntyre has been located.
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms