Police Concerned For Missing Brampton Man Who Needs Medication
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 53-year-old man who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police say Paul McIntyre was last seen on Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018 in the West Drive and Clark Blvd. area.
Police say McIntyre is described as a white male who is 5'8" and 195 lbs. He has a medium build and medium length brown hair, with a prominent bald spot at the back.
Police say McIntyre was last seen wearing khaki pants, an orange t-shirt with the word 'Defend' on the front, black shoes and a black gym bag.
Police say he moves slowly and shuffles when he walks.
Family and police are concerned for McIntyre's well-being.
Police say he requires daily medication for a medical condition.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Paul McIntyre is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATE: Police say McIntyre has been located.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton