Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man Without Medication
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Brampton man.
Peel police say Noel Waugh was last seen on Monday, June 11 at an extended care facility in the Main Street and Church Street area in Brampton.
Waugh is described as a 5'9" black male who is 130 pounds. He has a medium build and short, curly black hair. He was last seen wearing dark-coloured pants and a dark shirt.
Family and police are concerned for his well-being, as he requires medication that he does not have with him.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Waugh is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
UPDATE: Waugh has been located in good health.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win