Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Brampton Woman
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Brampton woman.
Peel police recently reported that the force's Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is investigating the disappearance of 35-year-old Beata Paciorek. According to police, Paciorek was last seen on May 19 and may be headed to the Sudbury area.
Paciorek is described as a white 5'4" female who is 110 pounds. She has a slim build, blonde hair that falls below her shoulders and green eyes. She was last seen wearing dark grey pants, pink and grey Nike running shoes and a red and white varsity jacket with the letter "B" on the front.
Family and police are concerned for Paciorek's well-being.
Anyone with information on Paciorek's whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Locate Body of Murdered Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Two People Arrested in Connection with Murder of Brampton Woman
- Third Person Arrested in Connection with Murder of Brampton Woman
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton