Police Conclude Investigation Into Possible Abduction Of Two Young Girls
Peel Police from the 22 Division have concluded their investigation in relation to a possible abduction involving two young girls.
On May 10, at approximately 8:30 a.m., two 10 year-old girls were walking to school in the area of Chipwood Crescent and Archdekin Drive when an unknown vehicle pulled up beside them. The male driver in the vehicle tried to call the girls over, but the girls ran.
They later reported the incident and stated that they saw a young girl in the backseat of the car.
Investigators have identified the vehicle and its occupants. After a thorough investigation, they determined that no attempted abduction took place.
No criminal charges will be laid in relation to this reported incident.
- Police Investigating Suspicious Incident Involving Two Young Girls in Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Brampton
- Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction of 9-Year-Old in Brampton
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe
- Attempted Child Abduction Under Investigation in Brampton