Police Conducting Investigation into Shooting in Brampton
Peel Regional police are investigating a report of a shooting in Brampton.
According to police, the incident took place near Flowertown Avenue and Major William Sharpe Drive.
The police said one victim had being transported to a trauma centre.
No other injuries were reported and no information about the suspect is available at this time.
Police are advising residents to avoid the area pending a police investigation.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says