Police Conducting Investigation into Shooting in Brampton
Peel Regional police are investigating a report of a shooting in Brampton.
According to police, the incident took place near Flowertown Avenue and Major William Sharpe Drive.
The police said one victim had being transported to a trauma centre.
No other injuries were reported and no information about the suspect is available at this time.
Police are advising residents to avoid the area pending a police investigation.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death