Police continue to seek assistance in Brampton sexual assault investigation
Investigators from the Peel Regional Police Special Victims Unit continue to seek the public's assistance in regard to a sexual assault investigation in Brampton.
On November 10, 2019, between 1:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m., a female victim was in the area of Chinguacousy Road and Bovaird Drive West in Brampton when a male suspect approached her and offered her a ride home.
The victim entered the vehicle and soon realized that she was not being driven home. Instead, the victim was driven to a parking lot by the suspect where he sexually assaulted her.
A composite sketch of the suspect is now available.
The suspect vehicle is a Nissan Sentra 2015-2016 maroon in colour.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Special Victims Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca
Sketch courtesy of Peel Police
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Police seek assistance in Brampton sexual assault investigation
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Seek Public's Help in Sexual Assault Investigation
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation