Police disperse house party of 200 people in Brampton
While many residents are practicing social distancing and hoping the region can move into Stage 3 soon, a recent incident proves that not everyone shares that concern.
Police say they were called shortly before 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 25 for a busy house party in the area of Countryside Drive and Goreway Road.
There were as many as 200 people in attendance, police say.
Peel officers and by-law officers attended the scene, and it took until roughly midnight to disperse everybody from the home.
Under the province’s current orders for Peel Region, social gatherings are limited to ten people.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police disperse house party of 200 people in Brampton
- Brampton homeowner charged after massive house party led to police shut down
- Police seek witnesses in Brampton party house shooting
- Police blitz targeting large parties coming to Brampton
- Police Called to Scene After Vehicle Crashes Into House in Brampton