Police Evacuating Brampton School Due to Threat
Police say they are evacuating a Brampton middle school due to a threat.
Shortly before 3:30 p.m., Peel police announced that officers are evacuating Calderstone Middle School, located in the Calderstone Rd. and Cottrelle Blvd. area, “as a result of a threat.”
Police say the threat is currently being investigated.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police say the incident is still being investigated, and that evacuation was minimal as most of the occupants were out due to the end of the school day.
Police say the possible threat was a written one and is still being investigated.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton up to 137 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Will COVID-19 affect Brampton house prices?