Police Find Military Grenade at Brampton School
A passerby made an interesting discovery while walking past a Brampton school earlier today.
Peel Regional Police reported around 8:00 p.m. that an old military ordinance — specifically, a grenade — was found in the grass near Holy Name of Mary secondary school on Glendale Boulevard.
While police have not confirmed whether the explosive was real or not, officers were dispatched to carefully remove it from the scene.
There is no threat to public safety at this time, according to police.
We’ll update with any further details regarding this incident.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents