Police Find Military Grenade at Brampton School
A passerby made an interesting discovery while walking past a Brampton school earlier today.
Peel Regional Police reported around 8:00 p.m. that an old military ordinance — specifically, a grenade — was found in the grass near Holy Name of Mary secondary school on Glendale Boulevard.
While police have not confirmed whether the explosive was real or not, officers were dispatched to carefully remove it from the scene.
There is no threat to public safety at this time, according to police.
We’ll update with any further details regarding this incident.
- Three Brampton Residents Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
- Gas Just Got a Lot Cheaper in Brampton
- Man Arrested After Brandishing Machete During Road Rage Incident in Brampton
- Some Big Changes Are Coming For Section of Major Highway in Peel