Police Find Military Grenade at Brampton School
A passerby made an interesting discovery while walking past a Brampton school earlier today.
Peel Regional Police reported around 8:00 p.m. that an old military ordinance — specifically, a grenade — was found in the grass near Holy Name of Mary secondary school on Glendale Boulevard.
While police have not confirmed whether the explosive was real or not, officers were dispatched to carefully remove it from the scene.
There is no threat to public safety at this time, according to police.
We’ll update with any further details regarding this incident.
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase