Police Hunting for Suspect After Robbery in Brampton
Police are searching for a suspect after a robbery in Brampton.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a commercial robbery occurred in the Main and Queen area.
Fortunately, there were no injuries sustained during the incident. The suspect indicated he had a weapon, but it was not seen.
The suspect is described as a black male who is 6’ tall. He was last seen wearing a black shirt, a black jacket that says “Al’s Barber Shop,” black pants and blue gloves.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- COVID-19: 151 new cases in Ontario as premier looks to limit gatherings to 5 people or less
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Commercial Robbery in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton
- Police on the Hunt for Suspect After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police Hunting for Suspect After Brampton Robbery
- Police and K9 Hunting for Robbery Suspect in Brampton