Police Identify Brampton Man Killed in Brant County Crash
Police have released the identity of a Brampton man who was killed in a Brant County collision.
The County of Brant Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say they were called to two-vehicle crash on Rest Acres Road at Hanlon Place in Paris at approximately 3:30 p.m on Nov. 20.
Police say that a white 2011 Audi AQ7 was travelling southbound on Rest Acres Road when it collided with a dump truck travelling north.
As a result of the collision, 25-year-old Brampton man Jasdeep Bains was transported to a local hospital and pronounced dead.
The driver of the dump truck was treated and released from local hospital with minor injuries.
The cause of the collision is still under investigation.
Anyone with information regarding this or any other incident is asked to call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Police Investigating After Van Collides With Dump Truck in Brampton
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim Killed in Crash in Brampton
- Police Identify Man Killed in Head-On Crash in Brampton
- Brampton Man Dead After Collision on Major Road in Caledon