Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410
Police have identified the victim of a shooting who was found on the 410 in Mississauga.
The death marks the region's 23rd homicide of the year.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018 at approximately 12:55 a.m., Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers responded to reports of a single vehicle crash on the northbound Highway 410 near Courtney Park Drive.
Police say that, upon arrival, a vehicle was located in the ditch.
Police determined that the lone occupant had been shot.
The victim was transported to Sunnybrook hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.
The victim has been identified as 23-year-old Brampton man Jason Ramkishun.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, Dash-cam video, surveillance video, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton