Police identify man fatally shot outside residence in Brampton
The investigation is ongoing into a recent homicide in Brampton.
At 6:39 p.m. on Saturday, November 30, officers responded to a shooting in the area of Rosepac Avenue and Metzak Drive, near the intersection of Conestoga and Bovaird Drive East.
“Upon arrival, an 18-year-old man was located outside a residence suffering from gunshot wounds,” police say. “The victim succumbed to his injuries at the scene.”
He has been identified as 18 year old Brampton man Joel Stennett.
Police are continuing to search for the suspects, who were seen leaving the area in a white or light-coloured vehicle.
There is no further suspect description at this time.
Anyone with information, or any witnesses who have yet to come forward, are asked to contact investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar