Police Identify Man Killed in Brampton Crash
Police have released the identity of a 23-year-old man who was killed in a single-vehicle crash in Brampton.
Peel police say investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are looking to speak to anyone who might have witnessed a fatal collision that occurred around 7:00 p.m. on Monday, March 11, 2019.
Police say the victim was driving a blue, four-door Infiniti G35 northbound on Finch Avenue near Kenview Boulevard when the vehicle struck the curb and subsequently collided with a hydro pole at the side of the road.
The cause of the crash is unknown.
Police say Brampton man Pawandeep Basra later succumbed to injuries sustained in the crash at a local hospital.
Investigators are appealing for anyone with information on this collision as well as those with dash cam footage or surveillance cameras, to call investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton