Police Identify Man Killed in Head-On Crash in Brampton
Police have identified the man who died in a head-on collision in Brampton in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Police report that on Thursday, Nov. 30 at approximately 1:23 am, Caledon OPP responded to a two-vehicle collision on Mayfield Road between Coleraine Drive and Humber Station Road
Police say a grey 2009 Toyota Highlander was travelling westbound on Mayfield Road when it crossed the centre line for an unknown reason and collided with a transport truck travelling eastbound.
The lone male occupant of the Toyota, 42-year-old Caledon man Leo P Abraham, was pronounced dead at the scene.
This section of the highway was closed for several hours while Technical Collision Investigators examined the scene.
The highway has since been reopened.
An investigation into the collision is ongoing.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- 5 Amazing Places for a Girls' Weekend Getaway Outside Brampton
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- Two Brampton men charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel