Police Identify Man Killed in Head-On Crash in Brampton
Police have identified the man who died in a head-on collision in Brampton in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Police report that on Thursday, Nov. 30 at approximately 1:23 am, Caledon OPP responded to a two-vehicle collision on Mayfield Road between Coleraine Drive and Humber Station Road
Police say a grey 2009 Toyota Highlander was travelling westbound on Mayfield Road when it crossed the centre line for an unknown reason and collided with a transport truck travelling eastbound.
The lone male occupant of the Toyota, 42-year-old Caledon man Leo P Abraham, was pronounced dead at the scene.
This section of the highway was closed for several hours while Technical Collision Investigators examined the scene.
The highway has since been reopened.
An investigation into the collision is ongoing.
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021