Police Identify Man Killed in Head-On Crash in Brampton
Police have identified the man who died in a head-on collision in Brampton in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Police report that on Thursday, Nov. 30 at approximately 1:23 am, Caledon OPP responded to a two-vehicle collision on Mayfield Road between Coleraine Drive and Humber Station Road
Police say a grey 2009 Toyota Highlander was travelling westbound on Mayfield Road when it crossed the centre line for an unknown reason and collided with a transport truck travelling eastbound.
The lone male occupant of the Toyota, 42-year-old Caledon man Leo P Abraham, was pronounced dead at the scene.
This section of the highway was closed for several hours while Technical Collision Investigators examined the scene.
The highway has since been reopened.
An investigation into the collision is ongoing.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- One Group Will No Longer Have to Pay Property Tax in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Feds Cracking Down on Phantom Vehicles
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Brampton This Week