Police Identify Victim in Brampton Shooting
Peel Regional Police have identified the victim of a shooting in Brampton on Monday.
According to police, on Monday July 16, 2018, at 6:11 p.m. officers responded to a reports of a shooting at a residence on Donwoods Court in Brampton.
Police say the victim has been identified at 27-year-old Palwinder Singh of Brampton.
Two suspects surrendered to police.
Sean Ponto, 18, and Andrew Edward, 19, both of Mississauga, have been charged with first degree murder.
A recent release reads that two suspects are outstanding.
The first is described as male, with a medium complexion, in his early 20s, with short, black, curly hair, and a black beard. The suspect is approximately 5'8", 150lbs. He was seen wearing a light blue hoodie, blue jeans and white shoes.
The second suspect is described as male, black, clean shavenm approximately 5'6", 160 lbs. He was seen wearing a black hoodie, a black bandana and sunglasses.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, surveillance video (including dash cam video), or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact Peel Regional Police Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton