Police Identify Victim in Fatal Brampton Shooting
Police are appealing to the public for help following the shooting death of a Brampton man.
Peel police say that on Thursday, June 21 at 4:43 a.m. officers responded to reports of a shooting at a residence on Martree Crescent, a residential street located in the Hwy. 410 and Bovaird Dr. E area.
Police say officers located the victim with no vital signs inside of the home.
Police say lifesaving efforts were attempted but the victim succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim has been identified as 21-year-old Brampton man Brandon Hall.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences