Police Identify Victim of Fatal Brampton Shooting
Police are appealing for witnesses following a fatal shooting in Brampton.
On Saturday, April 15 at 2:49 a.m., police were called to a shooting at Masta's Lounge in the Orenda Road and Dixie Road area. When officers arrived on scene, they located a man suffering from obvious signs of trauma.
The victim, 23-year-old Jordan Buchner, succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators would like to speak to witnesses who were at the establishment or in the area at the time of the murder.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Shooting in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal Motel Shooting in Brampton
- Police Offering Massive Reward in Brampton Nightclub Fatal Shooting Investigation
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal Brampton Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Teen Shot in Mississauga