Police Identify Victim of Fatal Brampton Shooting
Police are appealing for witnesses following a fatal shooting in Brampton.
On Saturday, April 15 at 2:49 a.m., police were called to a shooting at Masta's Lounge in the Orenda Road and Dixie Road area. When officers arrived on scene, they located a man suffering from obvious signs of trauma.
The victim, 23-year-old Jordan Buchner, succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators would like to speak to witnesses who were at the establishment or in the area at the time of the murder.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Brampton
- 446 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,496 total cases found in Brampton
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Shooting in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal Motel Shooting in Brampton
- Police Offering Massive Reward in Brampton Nightclub Fatal Shooting Investigation
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal Brampton Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Teen Shot in Mississauga