Police Identify Victim of Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Brampton
Police are appealing to witnesses to come forward following a fatal collision in Brampton.
On Wednesday, June 7 at approximately 12:25 p.m., a motorist operating a grey Mazda sedan and a man driving a grey Kawasaki motorcycle were involved in a collision in the Dixie Road and Advance Blvd. area.
According to police, the driver of the motorcycle suffered severe injuries and lifesaving efforts were performed at the scene.
The motorcyclist, 39-year-old Toronto man Sheridan Celestial, later succumbed to his injuries in hospital.
The driver of the Mazda was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the drivers prior to the collision, to please come forward.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Car rental company established in 1918 files for bankruptcy due to COVID-19
- Why is Bramalea Divided into Letter Sections?
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Province to release detailed testing strategy, urges all residents who want a test to get tested
- Police Identify Young Victim in Fatal Brampton Crash
- Police Investigating After Woman Dies in Brampton Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses Following Hit and Run in Brampton
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton
- Witnesses Sought After Brampton Crash Injures Two