Police Identify Victim of Fatal Shooting in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating suspects involved in a fatal shooting that left a 33-year-old Brampton man dead.
On Thursday, May 25, Peel police were called to the scene of a shooting in the Rattlesnake Road and Desert Sand Drive area. When they arrived, officers discovered a man suffering from obvious signs of trauma.
He was transported to hospital, but succumbed to his injuries.
The victim has been identified as 33-year-old Sean Grant.
Investigators are seeking the public's assistance regarding a vehicle that was seen leaving the area after the incident. The vehicle is described as a dark coloured, four-door sedan with tinted windows.
Police say they would like to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time of the murder. Investigators are also asking residents in the area to review any surveillance footage for anything that would assist police in the investigation.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation are asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit