Police Identify Victim of Suspicious Death in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have positively identified a body that was found under suspicious circumstances yesterday in Brampton.
The body in question is said to be Kara Clark, a 28-year-old Brampton woman who was recently declared missing.
Clark was last seen on Tuesday (July 18) at 1:00 am when she was leaving a residence in the area of Castlemore Road and Humber West Parkway.
The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is currently investigating this incident.
Anyone who may have seen Clark or has information related to the investigation is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Police Searching for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Dead body identified in Brampton; ex-husband is the suspect
- Police Locate Body of Murdered Brampton Woman
- Police Identify Dead Body of Brampton Man Found in River