Police Identify Young Victim in Fatal Brampton Crash
Peel police recently revealed the identity of the young man who was killed in a single-car collision on Saturday, Jan. 14.
At approximately 11:30 p.m. on Saturday, the victim, identified as 22-year-old Brampton man Victor Alvarado, was involved in a fatal single-car collision in the Clark Blvd. and Dixie Road area. The vehicle, a yellow Toyota Celica, was traveling eastbound on Clark Blvd. when it exited the roadway and struck two traffic control light poles.
Alvarado was removed from the vehicle and transported to local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.
Investigators are appealing to witnesses who may have seen the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have significant information regarding the actions of the driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Three Brampton Residents Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
- Gas Just Got a Lot Cheaper in Brampton
- Man Arrested After Brandishing Machete During Road Rage Incident in Brampton
- Some Big Changes Are Coming For Section of Major Highway in Peel
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Fatal Brampton Crash
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Appeal for Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Collision