Police In Brampton Looking For Missing Man
Peel Police are investigating the disappearance of a man from Brampton, and are asking the public for assistance.
Richard Sukhram (50) was last seen in the area of Cherrytree Drive and Ray Lawson Boulevard in Brampton, around 6:00 p.m. on Feb. 25, 2019.
Sukhram is being described as briwn, 6'0", 180 pounds, short black hair, clean shaven, and has numerous tattoos on his arms.
He was last seen wearing a blue shirt, blue jeans, and a black jacket.
Police and Sukhram's family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Anonymous information can also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
UPDATE: Sukhram was located on Friday, March 8, police say.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 32-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing man from Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton