Police Investigating After Child Allegedly Assaulted in Brampton
Police are investigating after a child was allegedly assaulted near an elementary school in Brampton.
Peel police say an 11-year-old boy reported an assault around 7:44 a.m.
The incident reportedly took place in the Sandalwood Parkway and Torbram Road area.
An ambulance was called to the scene, but the victim appeared to have only minor injuries that were treated on-site.
No schools were put in hold and secure in relation to the incident.
Police say the suspect is described as a 6’ tall man who was last seen wearing black hoodie, grey or blue sweatpants and black Nike shoes.
K9 units were in the area, but have since left the scene.
Some police units are still in the area.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Police Investigating After Child Reportedly Assaulted in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Brampton
- Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction of 9-Year-Old in Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton