Police Investigating After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in connection with a sexual assault investigation.
Investigators from the Peel Regional Police Special Victim's Unit are looking to identify a suspect involved in an alleged sexual assault reportedly committed against a child in Brampton.
Police report that on Monday, Sept. 18 at approximately 8:20 a.m., a 12 year-old victim was sexually assaulted while in the Francis H Taylor Park area on Ashby Field Road.
Police say the suspect fled the park after the incident.
The suspect is described as a black male between 20 and 29 years of age. He reportedly has a stocky build with short black hair and a Caribbean accent.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Peel Regional Police Special Victim's Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault on 12-Year-Old in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Identify Man Charged in Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton