Police Investigating After Injured Male Located in Brampton
Officers are investigating an incident that was reported early this morning.
Police got a call at 4:10 a.m. for an injured male in the area of the Avondale shopping plaza, west of Bramalea at Steeles Avenue.
Police say they located a confused male who was bleeding from the head.
The male was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto with non-life-threatening injuries.
The cause of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time, police say.
Investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure