Police Investigating After Injured Male Located in Brampton
Officers are investigating an incident that was reported early this morning.
Police got a call at 4:10 a.m. for an injured male in the area of the Avondale shopping plaza, west of Bramalea at Steeles Avenue.
Police say they located a confused male who was bleeding from the head.
The male was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto with non-life-threatening injuries.
The cause of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time, police say.
Investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores