Police Investigating After Injured Male Located in Brampton
Officers are investigating an incident that was reported early this morning.
Police got a call at 4:10 a.m. for an injured male in the area of the Avondale shopping plaza, west of Bramalea at Steeles Avenue.
Police say they located a confused male who was bleeding from the head.
The male was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto with non-life-threatening injuries.
The cause of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time, police say.
Investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28