Police Investigating After Injured Male Located in Brampton
Officers are investigating an incident that was reported early this morning.
Police got a call at 4:10 a.m. for an injured male in the area of the Avondale shopping plaza, west of Bramalea at Steeles Avenue.
Police say they located a confused male who was bleeding from the head.
The male was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto with non-life-threatening injuries.
The cause of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time, police say.
Investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil house with spacious backyard