Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
Police are appealing to witnesses after a shooting in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Monday, Feb. 19 at approximately 8:10 p.m., officers were called to the Almond Street and Vanderpool Crescent area to respond to reports of a shooting.
Once on scene, officers located a male victim suffering from gunshot wounds.
Police say the victim, a 39 year-old Brampton, was transported to a local trauma centre with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or any persons who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any information regarding the shooting.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son