Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
Police are appealing to witnesses after a shooting in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Monday, Feb. 19 at approximately 8:10 p.m., officers were called to the Almond Street and Vanderpool Crescent area to respond to reports of a shooting.
Once on scene, officers located a male victim suffering from gunshot wounds.
Police say the victim, a 39 year-old Brampton, was transported to a local trauma centre with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or any persons who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any information regarding the shooting.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- One Group Will No Longer Have to Pay Property Tax in Brampton
- Feds Cracking Down on Phantom Vehicles
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Brampton This Week