Police Investigating After Man Seriously Injured in Brampton
Police are appealing for witnesses as they investigate an incident in Brampton.
Between 2:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 6, police say a 21 year old Brampton man suffered life-threatening injuries at the shopping centre on 30 Great Lakes Drive.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre to be treated.
The cause of the victim’s injuries is currently unknown, police say.
As investigators believe a motor vehicle may be involved, the Major Collision Bureau has taken over the investigation.
Witnesses or anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Man Seriously Injured in Hit and Run in Brampton
- Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police Appealing for Witnesses Following Sexual Assault Incident in Brampton
- Police Investigating Shooting on the 410 in Brampton