Police Investigating After Man Struck and Killed in Brampton
Police are appealing to witnesses following the death of a pedestrian in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Monday, Nov. 20 at approximately 9:35 p.m., the victim was struck by a vehicle travelling west when he was crossing Queen Street West near Elbern Markell Drive.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
The victim, a 30-year-old Brampton man, succumbed to his injuries at the scene.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the pedestrian and/or driver prior to the collision.
It was one of two pedestrian fatalities that occurred in the Region of Peel. Shortly before police reported the Brampton incident, a 41-year-old man was struck and killed by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Brampton Woman Struck and Killed by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Woman Charged With Impaired Driving After Man Struck and Killed in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Hit and Run in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses Following Hit and Run in Brampton