Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Peel Police are currently investigating following a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
According to police, the incident occurred at Polonia Avenue and Steeles Avenue.
The pedestrian who was struck, an 80-year-old male, was transported to a hospital in non-life-threatening condition.
One lane eastbound of Steeles Avenue remains closed for investigation.
Traffic delays are to be expected.
Police are urging people to use alternate routes.
We will provide more details as they become available.
Photo is courtesy of Google Maps.
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple roads closed in Brampton due to pedestrian struck by car
- Pedestrian in critical condition after being struck at Steeles Ave
- Pedestrian Possibly in Life-Threatening Condition After Hit-and-Run in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre