Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Peel Police are currently investigating following a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
According to police, the incident occurred at Polonia Avenue and Steeles Avenue.
The pedestrian who was struck, an 80-year-old male, was transported to a hospital in non-life-threatening condition.
One lane eastbound of Steeles Avenue remains closed for investigation.
Traffic delays are to be expected.
Police are urging people to use alternate routes.
We will provide more details as they become available.
Photo is courtesy of Google Maps.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Police investigating after pedestrian hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
- Multiple roads closed in Brampton due to pedestrian struck by car
- Pedestrian in critical condition after being struck at Steeles Ave