Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Peel Police are currently investigating following a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
According to police, the incident occurred at Polonia Avenue and Steeles Avenue.
The pedestrian who was struck, an 80-year-old male, was transported to a hospital in non-life-threatening condition.
One lane eastbound of Steeles Avenue remains closed for investigation.
Traffic delays are to be expected.
Police are urging people to use alternate routes.
We will provide more details as they become available.
Photo is courtesy of Google Maps.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Possibly in Life-Threatening Condition After Hit-and-Run in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton