Police Investigating After Road Rage Incident Leads to Shot Being Fired in Brampton
Police are appealing to witnesses following a shooting incident in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Tuesday, Sept. 5 at approximately 9:00 p.m., the victim in the incident became involved in a verbal argument with two males regarding a near collision in a commercial parking lot in the Mountain Ash Road and Bovaird Drive East area.
After the argument, both vehicles proceeded to leave the lot when the victim heard a single gunshot.
Police were called to the plaza and located a single shell casing in the parking lot. Police were not able to find any other damaged property.
Both suspects are described as black males and the suspect vehicle is described as a grey four-door Honda Civic.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2133.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Brampton
- Police Appealing for Witnesses Following Sexual Assault Incident in Brampton
- Man Arrested After Brandishing Machete During Road Rage Incident in Brampton
- Police Investigating Disturbing Dog Abuse Incident in Brampton