Police Investigating After Shot Fired in Brampton
by Jonah Shinuda on July 16, 2018
Officers are on scene for an investigation tonight.
Police got a call at 9:06 p.m. after a shot was fired in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Queen Mary Drive.
No injuries have been reported.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report