Police Investigating After Shot Fired in Brampton
by Jonah Shinuda on July 16, 2018
Officers are on scene for an investigation tonight.
Police got a call at 9:06 p.m. after a shot was fired in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Queen Mary Drive.
No injuries have been reported.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton