Police Investigating After Shots Heard in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an investigation.
Police say they got a call at 12:07 a.m. Thursday (August 2) for a report of gunshots heard in Brampton.
The shots were heard in the area of Peter Robertson Boulevard and Cluster Oak Place.
Residents should avoid the area until the investigation has finished.
Updates to follow.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs