Police Investigating After Van Collides With Dump Truck in Brampton
Police are investigating another serious collision that occurred in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Thursday, Dec. 28 at approximately 10:45 p.m., a white GMC cargo van and a dump truck collided at the Goreway Drive and Castlemore Road intersection.
Police say the passenger of the cargo van, a 26-year-old Brampton man, was taken to local hospital and later transported to a Toronto trauma centre with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Both drivers did not sustain any physical injuries.
Investigators are appealing for any witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Despite fewer drivers on the road, Canadian auto insurance rates increase during second quarter of 2020
- Brampton Dump Truck Driver Charged Following Collision With Train in Puslinch
- Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Man Seriously Injured in Hit and Run in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Woman Dies in Brampton Crash
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses in Serious Brampton Crash