Police Investigating After Van Collides With Dump Truck in Brampton
Police are investigating another serious collision that occurred in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Thursday, Dec. 28 at approximately 10:45 p.m., a white GMC cargo van and a dump truck collided at the Goreway Drive and Castlemore Road intersection.
Police say the passenger of the cargo van, a 26-year-old Brampton man, was taken to local hospital and later transported to a Toronto trauma centre with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Both drivers did not sustain any physical injuries.
Investigators are appealing for any witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Police Investigating After Woman Dies in Brampton Crash
- Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Man Seriously Injured in Hit and Run in Brampton
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses in Serious Brampton Crash
- Witnesses Sought After Brampton Crash Injures Two