Police Investigating After Woman Dies in Brampton Crash
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision in Brampton.
On Wednesday, May 31 at approximately 7:00 p.m., a green 2002 Toyota Camry and silver Toyota Yaris were involved in a crash at the Queen Street and Goreway Drive intersection.
The driver of the Camry (a 69-year-old Mississauga man) and the driver of the Yaris (a 48-year-old Brampton man) were taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The passenger of the Toyota Camry, a 54-year-old Mississauga woman, succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead in hospital.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the drivers prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 25-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Pedestrian Pronounced Dead After Being Hit By Vehicle In Brampton
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Brampton
- Witnesses Sought After Brampton Crash Injures Two
- Police Seek Witnesses After Brampton Man Dies in Crash