Police Investigating Armed Carjacking in Brampton
Police are investing two armed carjackings in the GTA.
Peel police say firearms were seen during two carjackings that took place between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. this morning (May 10).
Police say the first vehicle, which was taken from the Hartford Trail and Halldorson Trail area in Brampton, was involved in a collision in the Guelph Line and Hwy401 area in Milton.
No injuries were reported.
Police say a second vehicle was taken from the Winston Churchill and Hwy401 area in Mississauga. It is still outstanding.
Police say the missing vehicle is described as a grey Hyundai Santa Fe Sport with a license plate reading BVEJ148.
The suspect vehicle, a blue Mazda 3 with a license plate reading CEVC700, is also outstanding.
Police say two suspects are described as black males between 17 and 20 years of age. Police say they have shorter builds and no facial hair.
- Police Searching for Stolen Vehicle That Hit Cruisers in Brampton
- Police Looking for Outstanding Suspect in Brampton Home Invasion
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Police Report Vehicle Collision with Hydro Pole
- Police Searching for Suspects After Porsche Carjacked in Brampton