Police Investigating Armed Carjacking in Brampton
Police are investing two armed carjackings in the GTA.
Peel police say firearms were seen during two carjackings that took place between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. this morning (May 10).
Police say the first vehicle, which was taken from the Hartford Trail and Halldorson Trail area in Brampton, was involved in a collision in the Guelph Line and Hwy401 area in Milton.
No injuries were reported.
Police say a second vehicle was taken from the Winston Churchill and Hwy401 area in Mississauga. It is still outstanding.
Police say the missing vehicle is described as a grey Hyundai Santa Fe Sport with a license plate reading BVEJ148.
The suspect vehicle, a blue Mazda 3 with a license plate reading CEVC700, is also outstanding.
Police say two suspects are described as black males between 17 and 20 years of age. Police say they have shorter builds and no facial hair.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Allegedly stolen vehicle involved in Brampton car collision: Peel Police
- Police Searching for Stolen Vehicle That Hit Cruisers in Brampton
- Police Searching for Third Suspect of Theft Involving Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating Stolen Vehicle in Brampton
- Driver flees three-vehicle crash involving police cruiser in Brampton