Police investigating attempted carjacking in Brampton near Queen Street West
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating an attempted carjacking in Brampton.
At approximately 7:21 p.m. tonight, PRP was called to the area of Queen Street West and Chinguacousy Road after a man attempted to steal a car while holding the owner at gunpoint.
There is currently no description of the suspect at this time.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area as PRP continues to investigate.
UPDATE: The vehicle is described as black, but there is no information regarding the plates, and there is still no information regarding the suspect.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga