Police Investigating Cause Of Fire In Brampton
Peel police have confirmed that they are investigating the source of a fire that occured early this morning at a Brampton facility.
Brampton Fire and Emergency Crews were called to a truck yard at about 2:27 a.m. this morning (Feb. 27) on Brewster Road, with a possible C02 leak initially being reported.
Ten patients were reported to have symptoms, but no injuries were associated.
Constable Bancroft Wright of Peel police says the investigation is ongoing, with a possible media release to be delivered at a later time.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths