Police Investigating Cause Of Fire In Brampton
Peel police have confirmed that they are investigating the source of a fire that occured early this morning at a Brampton facility.
Brampton Fire and Emergency Crews were called to a truck yard at about 2:27 a.m. this morning (Feb. 27) on Brewster Road, with a possible C02 leak initially being reported.
Ten patients were reported to have symptoms, but no injuries were associated.
Constable Bancroft Wright of Peel police says the investigation is ongoing, with a possible media release to be delivered at a later time.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020