Police Investigating Cause Of Fire In Brampton
Peel police have confirmed that they are investigating the source of a fire that occured early this morning at a Brampton facility.
Brampton Fire and Emergency Crews were called to a truck yard at about 2:27 a.m. this morning (Feb. 27) on Brewster Road, with a possible C02 leak initially being reported.
Ten patients were reported to have symptoms, but no injuries were associated.
Constable Bancroft Wright of Peel police says the investigation is ongoing, with a possible media release to be delivered at a later time.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- First responders attending to house fire in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil house with spacious backyard