Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Brampton
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Brampton.
At approximately 9:02 p.m. tonight, PRP was called to the area of Sandalwood Parkway East and Conestoga Drive after a man was struck by a vehicle.
The pedestrian has been transported to a trauma centre—the extent of his injuries are currently unknown.
The intersection has been closed while PRP investigates, and drivers are advised to avoid the area.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Police investigating after pedestrian hit by vehicle in Brampton