Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Brampton
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Brampton.
At approximately 9:02 p.m. tonight, PRP was called to the area of Sandalwood Parkway East and Conestoga Drive after a man was struck by a vehicle.
The pedestrian has been transported to a trauma centre—the extent of his injuries are currently unknown.
The intersection has been closed while PRP investigates, and drivers are advised to avoid the area.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Province officially prohibiting gatherings of five or more people
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Brampton road closed due to collision involving pedestrian