Police investigating disturbance involving armed suspect in Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a disturbance in Brampton.
During the evening of May 11, PRP was called to the area of Queen Street East and West Drive in relation to a man who entered a residential building and made threats while suggesting he had a gun.
When PRP arrived, he fled the scene. However, police were able to locate the suspect within the building, and he is currently in custody.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as officers continue to investigate.
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Police investigating attempted carjacking in Brampton near Queen Street West
- Police investigating a hit-and-run involving a police car in Brampton
- Police searching for single suspect in connection to robbery in Brampton
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton
- Police looking for suspect in relation to shooting aboard a bus in Brampton