Police investigating disturbance involving armed suspect in Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a disturbance in Brampton.
During the evening of May 11, PRP was called to the area of Queen Street East and West Drive in relation to a man who entered a residential building and made threats while suggesting he had a gun.
When PRP arrived, he fled the scene. However, police were able to locate the suspect within the building, and he is currently in custody.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as officers continue to investigate.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation
- Police investigating attempted carjacking in Brampton near Queen Street West
- Police investigating a hit-and-run involving a police car in Brampton
- Police searching for single suspect in connection to robbery in Brampton
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton
- Police looking for suspect in relation to shooting aboard a bus in Brampton