Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
Peel Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in Brampton earlier this morning (Aug. 20).
Police say the incident occurred in the area of Matthew Harrison Street shortly after 1 a.m. today.
An adult male victim was transported to an area trauma hospital with injuries that are believed to be non-life threatening.
There is no suspect information at this time, however, witnesses are asked to contact 21 C.I.B. at 904-453-3311 ext 2133.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
- Police Investigating Shooting in Residential Neighbourhood in Brampton
- Male Victim Dies Following Shooting Incident in Brampton